Ministers, Officiants & Notaries Public
Almost Heaven Wedding Officiants
(304) 694-2663 (Fairmont WV) Five years as a licensed Minister, we service north central West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. All denominations, spiritual or casual. Get married today on a four hour notice.
A Beautiful Affair of the Heart
(888) 886-6075 (Philadelphia PA) As wedding celebrants, we specialize in personalized, custom-designed weddings that can be religious, civil, interfaith, non-denominational or spiritual. We also speak Spanish, Italian and many other languages.
Affirmations of Love
(706) 372-8035 (Morrisville PA) Whether traditional, religious, spiritual, civil, cultural or your own unique expression; together we can design just the right ceremony that will have special mean for you.
Ceremonies and Celebrations
(410) 207-7162 (Columbia MD) Wedding Officiant/Minister – Serving all of Maryland. Unlike many other officiants, I schedule only one ceremony a day, so couples will have my undivided attention and efforts.
(330) 703-5194 (Akron OH) Exclusively Yours’ Independent Officiants work with you to create a ceremony that comes from the heart and expresses just what you feel for each other and will hopefully remain a cherished memory for years to come.
(267) 250-6311 Special ceremonies can be written with a personal touch if you so desire. Romance in any type of ceremony is always an option and your choice! It’s your day, let us help you ease your stress.
Infinite Blessings Ministries
(717) 515-6699 (Red Lion PA) Serving Hartford and Northern Baltimore Counties in Maryland, and Adams, Dauphin, Harrisburg, York, and Lancaster Counties in Pennsylvania.
Joyful Heart Ceremonies
(443) 676-7131 (Manchester MD) I know you want to make that special day perfect in every way, and I’m here to help you. I will design a customized ceremony based on the wishes and desires of each couple.
Lois Heckman ~ Celebrant
(570) 992-5316 (Saylorsburg PA) Your ceremony can, and should, truly reflect your personalities, beliefs and values. Secular, spiritual, interfaith, or multicultural – creating something unique is what I do.
(412) 271-7464 (Pittsburgh PA) I am here to help you celebrate your love and commitment, and will do so in a manner that brings the most meaning and joy to your ceremony.
Our Wedding Promise
(888) 316-5009 (North Wales NJ) It is my intention to convey along with you, the depth of love, spirit and bliss which you share at this very special time to your guests and family members.
(410) 241-7963 (Magnolia DE) Non-denominational Minister/Wedding Officiant. Specializing in same sex, traditional and non-traditional weddings. Servicing areas in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
Reverend Bill Teyssier
(410) 751-5260 (Westminster MD) I am an ordained Minister of Spiritual Science. Each wedding is customized to suit the needs of the couple. A sample ceremony is available upon request.
(513) 884-2618 (Cincinnati OH) “I consider it an honor and a privilege to be invited to participate in one of the most important days of your lives!” Located in Cincinnati, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and 28 other states.
Reverend Frank ~ where hearts are joined
(732) 705-7297 (Jackson NJ) I will customize your Full Service Ceremony to meet your needs. It can be as long or as short as you wish. It can include Readings, personalized wedding and ring vows as well as any theme you wish.
Reverend Kenneth Reihl
(201) 741-0881 (North Arlington NJ) Pastor Reihl offers warm, beautiful wedding ceremonies throughout New Jersey; and in New York, and Pennsylvania.
Reverend Pamela L. Brehm, RHy, CtH
(610) 367-7244 (Boyertown PA) Your wedding day should reflect your individual personalities and what brings you together as a couple. It should be as unique and special as the two of you.
Services of Distinction
(443) 844-1573 (Westbrook MD) I am proud to serve the Mid-Atlantic community and its need for unique, time-sensitive and cost-effective weddings and other occasions, with a special, caring touch.
Stephanie J Bateman, Notary Public
(207) 449-2497 (Bathe ME) Your Mid-Coast Maine Ceremony Your Way! All couples deserve a wedding ceremony that reflects their taste and their hope for committed and loving relationships. Let me help plan your ceremony.
Temple of Gaia Incorporated
(610) 532-9598 (Collingdale PA) I will help you design your ceremony for just you! It is YOUR day, so I will make sure it is done with YOU in mind.
The Contemporary Catholic
(708) 710-3460 (Fairlawn NJ) We willingly celebrate outdoor weddings and are open to those having prior marriages. Many approach us because of our non-judgmental approach to weddings.
Vow to Be Different
(201) 563-5544 (North Haledon NJ) We’ll create a personal, light-hearted and meaningful wedding ceremony that speaks of your unique relationship, and presents a beautiful gift of inspiration to those you have chosen to share this day with you.
Vows of the Heart
(302) 475-7884 (Wilmington DE) Celebrate that special day your way. Traditional, contemporary, outdoors or indoors. You decide the type of wedding that will make your special day.
Weddings by Sandy
(410) 340-3224 (Frederick MD) Specializing in “Wedding Day Peace of Mind” and Joining Two Hearts together by creating the Wedding Ceremony of Your Dreams! I Do I Do’s!
Welcome to PUN Nuptials
(484) 602-5477 (Emmaus PA) You need an Officiant who has the knowledge and experience to put a ceremony together for you or one who offers customized ceremony packages allowing you to express your affections for each other.
Your Wedding, Your Way
(732) 356-0101 (Bound Brook NJ) British accent, sophisticated yet spontaneous, warm and welcoming . . . if this sounds like your ideal wedding officiant, give me a call. I specialize in interfaith and non-denominational marriage ceremonies in eastern Pennsylvania, New York City and New Jersey.
Traditional Couples Only Officiants
Poconos PA Wedding Chapel
(570) 620-1859 (Stroudsburg PA) Wedding ceremonies at your location or at my church for heterosexual couples. Experienced, and reasonable fees.
Pennsylvania State Laws
2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 23 – Domestic Relations
§ 1503. Persons qualified to solemnize marriages.
(a) General rule.–The following are authorized to solemnize marriages between persons that produce a marriage license issued under this part:
(1) A justice, judge or magisterial district judge of this Commonwealth.
(2) A former or retired justice, judge or magisterial district judge of this Commonwealth who is serving as a senior judge or senior magisterial district judge as provided or prescribed by law; or not serving as a senior judge or senior magisterial district judge but meets the following criteria:
(i) has served as a magisterial district judge, judge or justice, whether or not continuously or on the same court, by election or appointment for an aggregate period equaling a full term of office;
(ii) has not been defeated for reelection or retention;
(iii) as not been convicted of, pleaded nolo contendere to or agreed to an Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition or other probation without verdict program relative to any misdemeanor or felony offense under the laws of this Commonwealth or an equivalent offense under the laws of the United States or one of its territories or possessions, another state, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico or a foreign nation;
(iv) has not resigned a judicial commission to avoid having charges filed or to avoid prosecution by Federal, State or local law enforcement agencies or by the Judicial Conduct Board;
(v) has not been removed from office by the Court of Judicial Discipline; and (vi) is a resident of this Commonwealth.
(3) An active or senior judge or full-time magistrate of the District Courts of the United States for the Eastern, Middle or Western District of Pennsylvania.
(3.1) An active, retired or senior bankruptcy judge of the United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Eastern, Middle or Western District of Pennsylvania who is a resident of this Commonwealth.
(4) An active, retired or senior judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit who is a resident of this Commonwealth.
(5) A mayor of any city or borough of this Commonwealth.
(5.1) A former mayor of a city or borough of this Commonwealth who:
(i) has not been defeated for reelection;
(ii) has not been convicted of, pleaded nolo contendere to or agreed to an Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition or other probation without verdict program relative to a misdemeanor or felony offense under the laws of this Commonwealth or an equivalent offense under the laws of the United States or any one of its possessions, another state, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico or a foreign nation;
(iii) has not resigned the position of mayor to avoid having charges filed or to avoid prosecution by Federal, State or local law enforcement agencies;
(iv) has served as a mayor, whether continuously or not, by election for an aggregate of a full term in office; and
(v) is a resident of this Commonwealth.
(6) A minister, priest or rabbi of any regularly established church or congregation.
(b) Religious organizations.–Every religious society, religious institution or religious organization in this Commonwealth may join persons together in marriage when at least
one of the persons is a member of the society, institution or organization, according to the rules and customs of the society, institution or organization.
(c) Marriage license needed to officiate.–No person or religious organization qualified to perform marriages shall officiate at a marriage ceremony without the parties having
obtained a marriage license issued under this part.
(June 22, 2000, P.L.443, No.59, eff. imd.; Nov. 30, 2004, P.L.1618, No.207, eff. 60 days; Dec. 1, 2004, P.L.1777, No.232, eff. 60 days; July 14, 2009, P.L.81, No.18, eff. imd.)
2004 Amendment. See sections 28 and 29 of Act 207 in the appendix to this title for special provisions relating to applicability and construction of law.