Ministers, Officiants & Notaries Public
A Beautiful Affair of the Heart
(888) 886-6075 (Columbus OH) As wedding celebrants, we specialize in personalized, custom-designed weddings that can be religious, civil, interfaith, non-denominational or spiritual. We also speak Spanish, Italian and many other languages.
(937) 869-4745 I am an Ohio licensed minister located in west-central Ohio (Urbana). I am also the wedding minister for the Urbana Swedenborgian Wedding chapel.
Ceremonies by Sandy
(513) 289-7250 (Cincinnati OH) I want to know your love story. I want to help you identify what is meaningful to you, so I can assist you in creating an experience what memorably reflects you as a couple. Servicing Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio.
Cincy Wedding Ministers
(513) 779-7526 (Cincinnati OH) Greater Cincinnati area licensed ordained ministers available to officiate weddings in the Greater Cincinnati, Dayton, Northern Kentucky and SE Indiana areas.
Colleen Good ~ Ceremonies for the Human Heart
(513) 734-0882 (Bethel OH) Cincinnati Tri-State Area. Your wedding is a vivid reflection of you! Every decision you make is a brush stroke on the work of art that will be your wedding day. The ceremony is the heart and soul of your wedding and no decision is more important than who you choose to be your Celebrant. I would be honored to work with you to create that profound and transforming ceremony. I am available for any wedding from the simplest elopement to the large formal affair.
Elder Rose Ministries
(614) 404-4452 (Columbus OH) Elder Rose Ministries specializes in creating custom unique wedding ceremonies for all types of couples. Your wedding ceremony can truly be a reflection of the love you both share.
(330) 703-5194 (Akron OH) Exclusively Yours’ Independent Officiants work with you to create a ceremony that comes from the heart and expresses just what you feel for each other and will hopefully remain a cherished memory for years to come.
Great Ohio Weddings
(614) 314-0940 (Centerburg OH) I honor and respect all peaceful religions and traditions. Whatever your beliefs, I will assist YOU in creating YOUR wedding ceremony and I will deliver it with dignity anywhere in the state of Ohio.
Jeffrey D Freeman ~ Ordained Minister, Officiant
(937) 223-0574 (Dayton OH) I have ceremonies, and make custom ceremonies supporting a full spectrum of faiths or non-faiths. I’m sure we can find something to make your day special.
Motivation for You, LLC
(330) 442-8185 (Fowler OH) Our goal is to offer the Bride and Groom the peace of mind by staying on top of the details so the couple can enjoy their day!
Ohio Clergy Services
(330) 324-4047 (Elyria OH) “Your Wedding, Your Way, at Your location of choice!” We perform wedding ceremonies where you want to get married.
Ohio Wedding Lady
(330) 284-4460 (canton OH) Interfaith minister – custom ceremonies tailored to your philosophies. Your location or mine; available on short notice.
Rev. Dawn Earthsong ~ Sacred Arts
(614) 327-8110 (Grove City OH) I love to help the couple design something that is uniquely theirs. Make this day special for you, one that you’d always remember. Theme weddings are my favorite and I’m willing to wear costumes.
(513) 884-2618 (Cincinnati OH) “I consider it an honor and a privilege to be invited to participate in one of the most important days of your lives!” Located in Cincinnati, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and 28 other states.
Stephanie J Bateman, Notary Public
(207) 449-2497 (Bathe ME) Your Mid-Coast Maine Ceremony Your Way! All couples deserve a wedding ceremony that reflects their taste and their hope for committed and loving relationships. Let me help plan your ceremony.
(937) 594-3609 (Marysville OH) IT’S YOUR WEDDING! Make it as solemn or as whimsical as you want. Celebrate on a beach with just you and your best friends, or dressed up in a clown suit on Halloween.
Wedding Vows and Promises
(513)- 253-9379 (Cincinnati OH) Whatever style wedding you have chosen, together we tailor the ceremony making sure it includes elements that reflect you as a couple. So wherever you’ve decided to have your ceremony, – whether you’ve decided to have a large wedding or small, simple or elaborate, with me you have a stress-free ceremony and one that you & your guests will truly enjoy!
Weddings by Laurel
(248) 760-7454 (Livonia MI) I am a non-denominational, ordained minister based out of Livonia, Michigan. Click on my listing to be routed to my webpage for more information on pricing and packages. Providing this service genuinely brings me joy and I look forward to helping you create your dream wedding ceremony.
Welcome to PUN Nuptials
(484) 602-5477 (Emmaus PA) You need an Officiant who has the knowledge and experience to put a ceremony together for you or one who offers customized ceremony packages allowing you to express your affections for each other.
Ohio State Laws
2011 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XXXI Domestic Relations – Children
Chapter 3101: Marriage
§ 3101.08 Who may solemnize marriages.
An ordained or licensed minister of any religious society or congregation within this state who is licensed to solemnize marriages, a judge of a county court in accordance with section 1907.18 of the Revised Code, a judge of a municipal court in accordance with section 1901.14 of the Revised Code, a probate judge in accordance with section 2101.27 of the Revised Code, the mayor of a municipal corporation in any county in which such municipal corporation wholly or partly lies, the superintendent of the state school for the deaf, or any religious society in conformity with the rules of its church, may join together as husband and wife any persons who are not prohibited by law from being joined in marriage.
Effective Date: 04-11-1991