Ministers, Officiants & Notaries Public
A Beautiful Affair of the Heart
(888) 886-6075 (Albuquerque NM) As wedding celebrants, we specialize in personalized, custom-designed weddings that can be religious, civil, interfaith, non-denominational or spiritual. We also speak Spanish, Italian and many other languages.
Celebrating Life, LLC
(505) 573-2013 (Albuquerque NM) Are you embarking on Albuquerque wedding planning? Whether on short notice or with advanced planning, I would love to perform your ceremony. I provide meaningful marriage ceremonies that meet your needs and fulfill your wishes. I provide non denominational wedding celebrant services to fit you as a couple.
(505) 332-0446 (Albuquerque NM) Every couple I meet, every ceremony I celebrate, is unique and memorable.Whether your wedding is a spur-of-the-moment affair or has been months, even years, in the making, I want to help you achieve a ceremony that reflects your interest …and creativity as individuals and as a couple. I would be honored to help create a meaning filled ceremony that expresses your most significant desires for your ceremony.
Irene Swain Non-Denomination Minister and Wedding Officiant
(505) 983-1799 (Santa Fe NM) Each couple is cared for and each ceremony is created with loving attention to their individual vision of marriage and their own personal religious, spiritual or other beliefs. Every wedding is officiated with fresh joy, loving care and great respect for the wonderful occasion that is your wedding.
Life’s Moments Wedding Ceremony & Celebration
(505) 328-7397 (Rio Rancho NM) We offer ministerial services, wedding officiating, and wedding services. From the very traditional to contemporary services, our weddings and officiating services are designed to reflect your wants, desires and dreams. We can help you craft an occasion, spiritual or secular that will be a cherished memory for many years that follow.
(513) 884-2618 (Cincinnati OH) “I consider it an honor and a privilege to be invited to participate in one of the most important days of your lives!” Located in Cincinnati, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and 28 other states.
Reverend Zenobia Conkerite
(505) 307-6893 (Albuquerque NM) Solemn or sacred, playful and romantic, whatever your vision; I can be a great resource for you. I am ordained in an Interfaith, non-denominational tradition that honors all faiths, traditions and rituals.
Stephanie J Bateman, Notary Public
(207) 449-2497 (Bathe ME) Your Mid-Coast Maine Ceremony Your Way! All couples deserve a wedding ceremony that reflects their taste and their hope for committed and loving relationships. Let me help plan your ceremony.
New Mexico State Laws
2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 40: Domestic Affairs
Article 1: Marriage in General, 40-1-1 through 40-1-20
Section 40-1-2: Clergymen or civil magistrates may solemnize; fees.
NM Stat § 40-1-2 (1996 through 1st Sess 50th Legis)
40-1-2. Clergymen or civil magistrates may solemnize; fees.
A. A person may solemnize the contract of matrimony by means of an ordained clergyman or authorized representative of a federally recognized Indian tribe, without regard to the sect to which he may belong or the rites and customs he may practice.
B. Judges, justices and magistrates of any of the courts established by the constitution of New Mexico, United States constitution, laws of the state or laws of the United States are civil magistrates having authority to solemnize contracts of matrimony.
C. Civil magistrates solemnizing contracts of matrimony shall charge no fee therefor.
Section 40-1-3: Ceremony by religious society.
NM Stat § 40-1-3 (1996 through 1st Sess 50th Legis)
40-1-3. Ceremony by religious society.
It is lawful for any religious society or federally recognized Indian tribe to celebrate marriage conformably with its rites and customs, and the secretary of the society or the person presiding over the society or federally recognized Indian tribe shall make and transmit a transcript to the county clerk certifying to the marriages solemnized.