Ministers, Officiants & Notaries Public
A Beautiful Affair of the Heart
(888) 886-6075 (Baltimore MD) As wedding celebrants, we specialize in personalized, custom-designed weddings that can be religious, civil, interfaith, non-denominational or spiritual. We also speak Spanish, Italian and many other languages.
Almost Heaven Wedding Officiants
(304) 694-2663 (Fairmont WV) Five years as a licensed Minister, we service north central West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. All denominations, spiritual or casual. Get married today on a four hour notice.
Autumn Weddings of Southern Maryland
(240) 375-8408 (Mechanicsville MD) My greatest joy comes from helping you custom design your perfect ceremony, and I pride myself on how involved I get with your special day.
Ceremonies and Celebrations
(410) 207-7162 (Columbia MD) Wedding Officiant/Minister – Serving all of Maryland. Unlike many other officiants, I schedule only one ceremony a day, so couples will have my undivided attention and efforts.
Chapel of Love Ceremonies
(202) 253-3629 (Bowie MD) Rev. SJ Burns is a non-denominational wedding officiant, an avid supporter of marriage equality, and she has been serving a diverse community since 2004. Maryland Wedding Minister, also covering District of Columbia, Virginia, and New York City.
David C. Allen
(443) 844-7489 (Baltimore MD) I am looking forward to talking with you about your Sacred Ceremony needs and desires. On this site you will find a bit more information about me and my services. Together we can co-create something very special.
Dosis Sola Pro Lance
(240) 457-9933 (Frederick MD) I am an ordained non-denominational interfaith minister available for weddings and other spiritual services in Maryland and the surround area.
Infinite Blessings Ministries
(717) 515-6699 (Red Lion PA) Serving Hartford and Northern Baltimore Counties in Maryland, and Adams, Dauphin, Harrisburg, York, and Lancaster Counties in Pennsylvania.
Fanciful Hearts Wedding Ceremonies
(410) 963-6901 (Joppa MD) I am a wedding officiant serving Baltimore, Maryland and most surrounding counties. Ordained through American Marriage Ministries; I am focused on growing my business and reputation by providing couples with wedding ceremonies personalized to their unique partnership. I can provide non-denominational ceremonies as well as civil unions. I will honor and respect your special day regardless of race, creed or religion. Vow renewal ceremonies available. Same-sex marriages welcomed.
Joyful Heart Ceremonies
(443) 676-7131 (Manchester MD) I know you want to make that special day perfect in every way, and I’m here to help you. I will design a customized ceremony based on the wishes and desires of each couple.
No Ordinary Ordained
(540) 498-5363 (Fredericksburg VA) Your day, your way. Civil ceremonies, elopements, commitment ceremonies, vow renewals, or any other life celebration you would like officiated.
(410) 241-7963 (Magnolia DE) Non-denominational Minister/Wedding Officiant. Specializing in same sex, traditional and non-traditional weddings. Servicing areas in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
Reverend Bill Teyssier
(410) 751-5260 (Westminster MD) I am an ordained Minister of Spiritual Science. Each wedding is customized to suit the needs of the couple. A sample ceremony is available upon request.
(513) 884-2618 (Cincinnati OH) “I consider it an honor and a privilege to be invited to participate in one of the most important days of your lives!” Located in Cincinnati, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and 28 other states.
Reverend Chip Adams
(410) 796-9490 (Elkridge MD) Rev. Chris is an award winning-educated-experiencend-ordained non-denominational minister serving Baltimore and the surrounding Maryland counties: Howard; Anne Arundel; Baltimore county and city; Carroll; Montgomery.
Services of Distinction
(443) 844-1573 (Westbrook MD) I am proud to serve the Mid-Atlantic community and its need for unique, time-sensitive and cost-effective weddings and other occasions, with a special, caring touch.
Stephanie J Bateman, Notary Public
(207) 449-2497 (Bathe ME) Your Mid-Coast Maine Ceremony Your Way! All couples deserve a wedding ceremony that reflects their taste and their hope for committed and loving relationships. Let me help plan your ceremony.
Very Rev. David B. Lett, P.A.
(202) 403-7563 (Washington DC) Gay Marriage Officiant; A priest in the Old Catholic Church of the Americas Tradition.
Vows of the Heart
(302) 475-7884 (Wilmington DE) Celebrate that special day your way. Traditional, contemporary, outdoors or indoors. You decide the type of wedding that will make your special day.
Weddings by Cathleen
(302) 947-2085 (Rehoboth Beach DE) There is nothing more romantic or charming than saying I do at sunset or sunrise. Delaware has five different beach areas that can accommodate your wedding.
Weddings by Lance
(540) 313-5575 (Alexandria VA) Serving VA, WVA, MD, and DC; providing wedding officiant and civil minister services for non-denomination, religious, or non-religious wedding ceremonies that reflect your feelings of love and celebration.
Weddings by Rev Maggie
(410) 218-9600 (Westminster MD) From the most casual wedding to the most sophisticated wedding; Rev Maggie performs heart-felt and memorable ceremonies.
Weddings by Sandy
(410) 340-3224 (Frederick MD) Specializing in “Wedding Day Peace of Mind” and Joining Two Hearts together by creating the Wedding Ceremony of Your Dreams! I Do I Do’s!
Will You Marry US?
(443) 504-4234 (Towson MD) Kelly performs weddings and commitment ceremonies that include your sentiments; occur at your chosen venue, and reflect your wishes for a memorable day.
Maryland State Laws
2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 2 – MARRIAGE
Subtitle 4 – Licensing and Performance
Section 2-406 – Performance of ceremony.
§ 2-406. Performance of ceremony.
(a) Authorized officials.-
(1) In this subsection, “judge” means:
(i) a judge of the District Court, a circuit court, the Court of Special Appeals, or the Court of Appeals;
(ii) a judge approved under Article IV, § 3A of the Maryland Constitution and § 1-302 of the Courts Article for recall and assignment to the District Court, a circuit court, the Court of Special Appeals, or the Court of Appeals;
(iii) a judge of a United States District Court, a United States Court of Appeals, or the United States Tax Court; or
(iv) a judge of a state court if the judge is active or retired but eligible for recall.
(2) A marriage ceremony may be performed in this State by:
(i) any official of a religious order or body authorized by the rules and customs of that order or body to perform a marriage ceremony;
(ii) any clerk;
(iii) any deputy clerk designated by the county administrative judge of the circuit court for the county; or
(iv) a judge.
[An. Code 1957, art. 27, §§ 392, 394; art. 62, §§ 3A, 4, 15; 1984, ch. 296, § 2; 1999, ch. 336, § 2; 2002, ch. 207; 2004, ch. 199; 2009, ch. 324.]