Ministers, Officiants & Notaries Public
A Beautiful Affair of the Heart
(888) 886-6075 (Atlanta GA) As wedding celebrants, we specialize in personalized, custom-designed weddings that can be religious, civil, interfaith, non-denominational or spiritual. We also speak Spanish, Italian and many other languages.
Awakening JOY Ministries – Spiritual Counseling & Unique Ceremonies
(505) 699-5066 (Santa Fe NM) Call Rev. Andrea to Officiate your Wedding Ceremony or Vow Renewal and your dream-come-true day is perfect! Joyfully elegant ceremonies are Rev. A’s specialty. Serving New Mexico and beyond.
(404) 822-0913 (Marietta GA) I work with a couple to plan a ceremony that is expressive of their beliefs. The bride and groom have planned every detail of their wedding event and I believe they should have the same opportunity regarding the ceremony itself. I officiate at the type of ceremony desired by the couple whether it’s a religious or civil ceremony – whether it’s denomination specific, non-denominational, inter-denominational or inter-faith.
Church of the Green Wood
(707) 867-0500 (Dahlonega GA) Church of the Green Wood is a wedding ministry and spiritual fellowship. Church of the Green Wood clergy are available to officiate weddings, commitment ceremonies, blessings, and re-dedications in North Georgia, Middle Georgia, West Georgia, Western North Carolina, and New York.
Crossvine Church ~ Interfaith Ceremonies
(423) 475-3382 (Chattanooga TN) We are available to officiate ceremonies on short notice (yes, we’re elopement specialists!) We have several beautiful Standard Ceremonies to choose from, or we can design a Personalized Ceremony to fit your needs. We would be honored to make your special day extra memorable, so whether you’re getting married today or your wedding is months away.
Distinctive Wedding Ceremonies
(423) 636-1003 (Greenville TN) Your ceremony is truly the heart of your wedding day. If you are like most couples, you are devoting a lot of time and effort to insure that everything about your wedding turns out just right. We are here for you.
Jewish Lifecycle Events
(770) 572-3336 (Atlanta GA) If you are seeking clergy to officiate at a Wedding, Baby Naming, private Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Memorial Service, hospital visitation to help cheer up a loved one, or some other life-cycle event, please contact us. We do so with just the right light touch for your joyous moments, and with the compassion and professionalism necessary for your sad times. In joy and sorrow, we will be your rabbis and will be there for you.
(770) 533-2548 (Maysville GA) A Wedding is a joyous occasion, a marriage a commitment of love. We at the Abbey always enjoy helping couples tie their marriage knot. We have rejoiced with many couples in their non-denominational, interfaith or traditional ceremonies. Here at the Abbey we try to make your wedding a little easier on you and your bridal party. We work with your planners, your plan or we’ll help you create the perfect day. whether you are getting married or renewing your vows let us help you make your day something truly special.
(513) 884-2618 (Cincinnati OH) “I consider it an honor and a privilege to be invited to participate in one of the most important days of your lives!” Located in Cincinnati, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and 28 other states.
Stephanie J Bateman, Notary Public
(207) 449-2497 (Bathe ME) Your Mid-Coast Maine Ceremony Your Way! All couples deserve a wedding ceremony that reflects their taste and their hope for committed and loving relationships. Let me help plan your ceremony.
Wedding Minister ~ Rev. Laura
(706) 989-1530 (Cusseta GA) Your ceremony may be performed at the location of your choosing, or Rev. Laura will provide a location for quick ceremonies with few or no guests. Rev. Laura is prepared to perform the ceremony of your choice, incorporating elements of both your faiths, if desired. Or the ceremony can be completely non- denominational and/or Civil of her choosing. I do require a contract binding our agreement. It protects you as well as me.
Wedding Officiant & Minister Brenda M Owen
(864) 365-6022 (Anderson SC) The one main thing that you as a couple, your wedding party, family, friends & guests will remember most about your entire wedding day is the ceremony – it is the heart and soul of your wedding day and will likely be your most personal memory of your special day. I will work with you to create your personalized ceremony based on your personalities and what you tell me you want…whether you want a big, dream wedding, an alternative to a ‘court-house-steps quickie’, or an intimate elopement for “just the two of you”.
Wedding Officiant & Wedding Minister Danielle M Baker
(864) 303-8748 (Greenville SC) You will feel like you have a friend marrying you and not a stranger. My desire is for you to feel like a Princess on your wedding day and I will make sure you have the most amazing wedding ceremony that will leave people talking for some time! Your ceremony will be unique to your relationship and vision. My ceremonies are known for “Love Letters”. Over the years I have formed many fantastic relationships with wedding vendors and venues in the south and have had the honor of marrying brides and grooms at nearly every venue in the Upstate SC, Charleston and Lake Lure.
Georgia State Laws
2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 19 – DOMESTIC RELATIONS
CHAPTER 3 – MARRIAGE GENERALLY
ARTICLE 2 – LICENSE AND CEREMONY
§ 19-3-30 – Issuance, return, and recording of license
O.C.G.A. 19-3-30 (2010)
(c) The license shall be directed to the Governor or any former Governor of this state, any judge, including judges of state and federal courts of record in this state, city recorder, magistrate, minister, or other person of any religious society or sect authorized by the rules of such society to perform the marriage ceremony; such license shall authorize the marriage of the persons therein named and require the Governor or any former Governor of this state, judge, city recorder, magistrate, minister, or other authorized person to return the license to the judge of the probate court with the certificate thereon as to the fact and date of marriage within 30 days after the date of the marriage. The license with the return thereon shall be recorded by the judge in a book kept by such judge for that purpose.