Ministers, Officiants & Notaries Public
(813) 244-2710 (Lakeland, FL) Located near the Lakeland Regional Medical Center, we’ve been servicing the central Florida area for over 10 plus years, offering you a customized ceremony of your choice. Now offering an economical downtown Park Wedding option for those looking for something better than just a “Courthouse Wedding”. Conveniently positioned between Tampa and Orlando.
(813) 244-2710 (Lakeland, FL) The service provider for this Nationwide Online Wedding Officiants Locator Service and owner/operator of both TheRoamingNotary.com and LakelandFLWeddings.com websites and services.
*** Rev. Georgann Butler
(941) 351-5347 (Sarasota, FL) I am an All-Faiths (non-denominational) Minister and Wedding Officiant. Together, we will create a fully-customized wedding ceremony that honors all that is important to you. Whether you take joy in an informal wedding ceremony or an elegant affair, it will be my great pleasure and honor to help make your wedding dreams come true. Rev. Richard Butler and I serve many Florida wedding locations including Sarasota, Bradenton, Longboat Key, Siesta Key, Anna Maria Island, St. Petersburg, Tampa, Venice, Englewood, Port Charlotte . . . and more.
A Beautiful Affair of the Heart
(888) 886-6075 (Jacksonville FL) As wedding celebrants, we specialize in personalized, custom-designed weddings that can be religious, civil, interfaith, non-denominational or spiritual. We also speak Spanish, Italian and many other languages.
Authentic Heart Ceremonies
(601) 543-7484 (Bay St Louis, MS) Personalized, memorable wedding ceremonies from the heart. Available throughout Mississippi, Louisiana, southern Alabama and parts of Florida.
Awakening JOY Ministries – Spiritual Counseling & Unique Ceremonies
(505) 699-5066 (Santa Fe NM) Call Rev. Andrea to Officiate your Wedding Ceremony or Vow Renewal and your dream-come-true day is perfect! Joyfully elegant ceremonies are Rev. A’s specialty. Serving New Mexico and beyond.
Beach Island Weddings
(850) 512-7143 (Gulf Breeze FL) We are Beach Island Weddings located in Pensacola, FL. We are a Wedding service company. Do you have a wedding officiant yet? We have several ceremony packages you can choose from. We even offer packages you can customize starting as low as $150.00.
Cecilia Luz Johnson ~ Wedding Officiant
(954) 56-5546 (Royal Palm Beach FL) Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings® preferred officiant – Cecilia is a professional who performs weddings with or without religious connotations, for people of different religions or for those who do not belong to any religious institution. She creates a personalized ceremony, according to the profile of the couple and she can give a more religious, including spiritual readings and blessings, or more secular/neutral, speaking only of love, companionship, romance, etc.
Florida Wedding Celebrant
(904) 662-1954 (Jacksonville FL) Whether it is a balloon ride at sunrise, midday by the river, or a beach wedding at sunset, I am available to make your event everything that you imagined. To me, the focal point of the ceremony is the story of the couple. Often the event far exceeds the hopes and expectations of my bride and groom.
Jewish Lifecycle Events
(770) 572-3336 (Atlanta GA) If you are seeking clergy to officiate at a Wedding, Baby Naming, private Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Memorial Service, hospital visitation to help cheer up a loved one, or some other life-cycle event, please contact us. We do so with just the right light touch for your joyous moments, and with the compassion and professionalism necessary for your sad times. In joy and sorrow, we will be your rabbis and will be there for you.
(941) 544-1230 (Sarasota FL) Choosing a Wedding Officiant who will be your voice as you join your lives together in marriage, can be a very important decision. Someone who is caring and professional and who will be sensitive to your wishes should be at the top of your priority list. Your Officiant should have the ability to eloquently deliver your wedding ceremony with sincerity, style and grace.
My Personal Cantor
(954) 646-1326 (Ft Lauderdale FL) Lifestyle events officiated with warmth, understanding and passion! When you are looking for a celebrant for your Florida wedding, Destination wedding, Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah, Baby Naming and more… Cantor Ballard is the perfect answer. Her rich, warm voice, infectious smile, and passionate personality will make all the difference in making your ceremony one to remember. She works closely with her clients to create the perfect ceremony. From Weddings, to Bar Mitzvah/Bat Mitzvah, Baby Namings, Shiva services, and other milestone events, Cantor Debbi will help you co-create a celebration that you will remember your entire life.
Rev. Susan “Sophie” Bierker, MSW
(941) 922-5908 (Sarasota FL) My greatest joy is that you will have the most beautiful memories of your lives on the day of your ceremony. I will be honored to share this special day with you. I officiate at grandly elegant or charming smaller and intimate Sarasota weddings and Sarasota beach weddings, renewal of vows, or commitment ceremonies in Southwest Florida.
(513) 884-2618 (Cincinnati OH) “I consider it an honor and a privilege to be invited to participate in one of the most important days of your lives!” Located in Cincinnati, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and 28 other states.
Robert T. Koehler, Notary Public
(813) 716-0081 (Tampa FL) I am a professional Notary Public with experience performing all types of wedding ceremonies, ranging from small civil weddings in my office, to private beach weddings, to full, elegant ceremonies. I understand that your wedding day is all about you and I will do everything I can to make sure that it is a memorable experience. I am an accredited member of the American Association of Wedding Officiants and the American Association of Notaries.
Simple Florida Weddings ~ Officiant
(863) 606-8866 (Lakeland, FL) Notary Public officiating weddings . . . based in Lakeland, FL. I have been serving the Lakeland area for the past 8+ years.
South Florida Wedding Specialists
(954) 483-5228 (Ft Lauderdale FL) South Florida wedding specializes in making every bride and grooms dream come true at any budget. From custom chuppahs, wedding arches, and ceremony decor, to officiating and wedding coordination, we are here for your every need!
Stephanie J Bateman, Notary Public
(207) 449-2497 (Bathe ME) Your Mid-Coast Maine Ceremony Your Way! All couples deserve a wedding ceremony that reflects their taste and their hope for committed and loving relationships. Let me help plan your ceremony.
The Contemporary Catholic
(708) 710-3460 (Fairlawn NJ) We willingly celebrate outdoor weddings and are open to those having prior marriages. Many approach us because of our non-judgmental approach to weddings.
Florida State Laws
2010 Florida Code
TITLE XLIII DOMESTIC RELATIONS
Chapter 741 MARRIAGE;
741.07 Persons authorized to solemnize matrimony.(1) All regularly ordained ministers of the gospel or elders in communion with some church, or other ordained clergy, and all judicial officers, including retired judicial officers, clerks of the circuit courts, and notaries public of this state may solemnize the rights of matrimonial contract, under the regulations prescribed by law. Nothing in this section shall make invalid a marriage which was solemnized by any member of the clergy, or as otherwise provided by law prior to July 1, 1978. (2) Any marriage which may be had and solemnized among the people called “Quakers,” or “Friends,” in the manner and form used or practiced in their societies, according to their rites and ceremonies, shall be good and valid in law; and wherever the words “minister” and “elder” are used in this chapter, they shall be held to include all of the persons connected with the Society of Friends, or Quakers, who perform or have charge of the marriage ceremony according to their rites and ceremonies. History. s. 1, Nov. 2, 1829; s. 2, ch. 1127, 1861; RS 2056; GS 2575; RGS 3934; CGL 5853; s. 1, ch. 28104, 1953; s. 1, ch. 74-372; s. 1, ch. 78-15; s. 34, ch. 95-401.
Florida is one of only three states (the other two are South Carolina and Maine) who authorize their Notaries Public to “solemnize the rites of matrimony.” §117.045, Florida Statutes. The Florida notary may perform a marriage ceremony providing the couple first obtain a marriage license from an authorized Florida official and may only perform such ceremony within the geographical boundaries of the state of Florida. Thus, a Florida notary could not perform a marriage ceremony in another state. Additionally, a notary from another state, including South Carolina and Maine, could not perform a marriage ceremony in Florida. And, a Florida notary may not marry a couple who has obtained a marriage license from another state.