Ministers, Officiants & Notaries Public
A Beautiful Affair of the Heart
(888) 886-6075 (Little Rock AR) As wedding celebrants, we specialize in personalized, custom-designed weddings that can be religious, civil, interfaith, non-denominational or spiritual. We also speak Spanish, Italian and many other languages.
Awakening JOY Ministries – Spiritual Counseling & Unique Ceremonies
(505) 699-5066 (Santa Fe NM) Call Rev. Andrea to Officiate your Wedding Ceremony or Vow Renewal and your dream-come-true day is perfect! Joyfully elegant ceremonies are Rev. A’s specialty. Serving New Mexico and beyond.
(501) 743-7108 (Little Rock AR) I believe getting married should be part of your wedding day … not the whole day. Getting married should be exciting and fun, not pressured and nerve-racking. Your wedding ceremony is the very first part of your lives together … it should be “WAHOO!” and not “Thank God That’s Over With!” I will officiate at your marriage ceremony as simply as you’d like. Unless otherwise specified I will be in my usual clothes … a shirt and jeans.
Lisa Shoemake, Arkansas Wedding Officiant
(501) 472-06479 (Conway AR) As a non-denominational wedding officiant, it is my joy to help you create a wedding ceremony that is a unique and wonderful reflection of your love. I will work with you to plan a ceremony that is expressive of your individual style. You have planned every detail of your wedding and you should have the same opportunity regarding the ceremony itself. Whether you belong to a church or not, whether you are religious or not, and no matter what your beliefs, you deserve to have the wedding that you want – done your way and in the location you desire.
(513) 884-2618 (Cincinnati OH) “I consider it an honor and a privilege to be invited to participate in one of the most important days of your lives!” Located in Cincinnati, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and 28 other states.
Stephanie J Bateman, Notary Public
(207) 449-2497 (Bathe ME) Your Mid-Coast Maine Ceremony Your Way! All couples deserve a wedding ceremony that reflects their taste and their hope for committed and loving relationships. Let me help plan your ceremony.
The God Squad Wedding Ministers
(901) 754-4700 (Memphis TN) Our prayer is that your wedding, and your marriage will be blessed beyond your greatest expectations & that you’ll grow old together as very best friends. We’d be so honored & grateful if you’d allow: “Mid-America’s most celebrated wedding minister service” to perform your wedding celebration. The GOD Squad Wedding Ministers service: Memphis and Jackson TN, Kansas City, Topeka and Lawrence KS, Kansas City, Springfield, Branson and Joplin, MO, Tulsa, OK, Fayetteville and Fort Smith AK along with the Ozarks areas.
Wedding Officiant Services by LaDuska
(573) 217-2141 (Campbell MO) Ordained wedding officiant who specializes in creating unique, personal ceremonies designed specifically for you. I have a deep respect for the traditions, ceremonies, and rituals associated with many different religions and spiritual beliefs. I believe that all paths are sacred & deserve respect. My life is dedicated to helping others on their chosen path, on their terms, without prejudice or judgment. I look forward to assisting you in your life’s journey!!
Arkansas State Laws
2010 Arkansas Code
Title 9 – Family Law
Subtitle 2 – Domestic Relations
Chapter 11 – Marriage
Subchapter 2 – License and Ceremony
§ 9-11-213 – Persons who may solemnize marriages.
9-11-213. Persons who may solemnize marriages.
(a) For the purpose of being registered and perpetuating the evidence thereof, marriage shall be solemnized only by the following persons:
(1) The Governor;
(2) Any former justice of the Supreme Court;
(3) Any judges of the courts of record within this state, including any former judge of a court of record who served at least four (4) years or more;
(4) Any justice of the peace, including any former justice of the peace who served at least two (2) terms since the passage of Arkansas Constitution, Amendment 55;
(5) Any regularly ordained minister or priest of any religious sect or denomination;
(6) The mayor of any city or town;
(7) Any official appointed for that purpose by the quorum court of the county where the marriage is to be solemnized; or
(8) Any elected district court judge and any former municipal or district court judge who served at least four (4) years.
(b) (1) Marriages solemnized through the traditional rite of the Religious Society of Friends, more commonly known as Quakers, are recognized as valid to all intents and purposes the same as marriages otherwise contracted and solemnized in accordance with law.
(2) The functions, duties, and liabilities of a party solemnizing marriage, as set forth in the marriage laws of this state, in the case of marriages solemnized through the traditional marriage rite of the Religious Society of Friends shall be incumbent upon the clerk of the congregation or, in his or her absence, his or her duly designated alternate.